|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Ultra Low Power Dissipation
- Operating Range above 155 Mbps
- Flow-through pinout simplifies PCB layout
- Conforms to TIA/EIA-644 Standard
- 8-Lead SOIC Package Saves Space
- VCM ±1V center around 1.2V
- Low Differential Output Swing Typical 340 mV
- Power Off Protection (outputs in high impedance)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. TRI-STATE is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments DS90LV027M/NOPB
The DS90LV027 is a dual LVDS driver device optimized for high data rate and low power applications. The DS90LV027 is a current mode driver allowing power dissipation to remain low even at high frequency. In addition, the short circuit fault current is also minimized. The device is in a 8-lead SOIC package. The DS90LV027 has a flow-through design for easy PCB layout. The differential driver outputs provides low EMI with its low output swings typically 340 mV. Perfect for high speed transfer of clock and data. Pair with any of TI's LVDS receivers.