|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- >400-Mbps (200 MHz) Switching Rates
- 50-ps Differential Skew (Typical)
- 0.1-ns Channel-to-Channel Skew (Typical)
- 2.5-ns Maximum Propagation Delay
- 3.3-V Power Supply Design
- Flow-Through Pinout
- Power Down High Impedance on LVDS Inputs
- Low Power Design (18 mW at 3.3-V static)
- Interoperable with Existing 5-V LVDS Networks
- Accepts Small Swing (350 mV Typical) Differential
- Supports Open, Short and Terminated Input Fail-
- Conforms to ANSI/TIA/EIA-644 Standard
- Industrial Temperature Operating Range: 40°C
- Available in SOIC and Space Saving WSON
Texas Instruments DS90LV028ATMX/NOPB
The DS90LV028A is a dual CMOS differential line receiver designed for applications requiring ultra low power dissipation, low noise and high data rates. The device is designed to support data rates in excess of 400-Mbps (200 MHz) utilizing Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) technology.
The DS90LV028A accepts low voltage (350 mV typical) differential input signals and translates them to 3-V CMOS output levels. The receiver also supports open, shorted and terminated (100 Ω) input fail-safe. The receiver output is HIGH for all fail-safe conditions. The DS90LV028A has a flow-through design for easy PCB layout.
The DS90LV028A and companion LVDS line driver provide a new alternative to high power PECL/ECL devices for high speed point-to-point interface applications.