|Package | PIN:||RTA | 40|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- 10 MHz to 43 MHz Input PCLK Support
- 160 Mbps to 688 Mbps Data Throughput
- Single Differential Pair Interconnect
- Bidirectional Control Interface Channel with I2C Support
- Embedded Clock with DC Balanced Coding to Support AC-Coupled Interconnects
- Capable to Drive up to 10 Meters Shielded Twisted-Pair
- I2C Compatible Serial Interface
- Single Hardware Device Addressing Pin
- 16-bit Data Payload with CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) for Checking Data Integrity
- Up to 6 Programmable GPIO's
- LOCK Output Reporting Pin and AT-SPEED BIST Diagnosis Feature to Validate Link Integrity
- Integrated Termination Resistors
- 1.8V- or 3.3V-Compatible Parallel Bus Interface
- Single Power Supply at 1.8V
- ISO 10605 ESD and IEC 61000-4-2 ESD Compliant
- Automotive Grade Product: AEC-Q100 Grade 2 Qualified
- Temperature Range −40°C to +105°C
- No Reference Clock Required on Deserializer
- Programmable Receive Equalization
- EMI/EMC Mitigation
- DES Programmable Spread Spectrum (SSCG) Outputs
- DES Receiver Staggered Outputs
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90UB902QSQ/NOPB
The DS90UB901Q/DS90UB902Q chipset offers a FPD-Link III interface with a high-speed forward channel and a bidirectional control channel for data transmission over a single differential pair. The Serializer/Deserializer pair is targeted for direct connections between automotive camera systems and Host Controller/Electronic Control Unit (ECU). The primary transport sends 16 bits of image data over a single high-speed serial stream together with a low latency bidirectional control channel transport that supports I2C. Included with the 16-bit payload is a selectable data integrity option for CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) to monitor transmission link errors. Using TI’s embedded clock technology allows transparent full-duplex communication over a single differential pair, carrying asymmetrical bidirectional control information without the dependency of video blanking intervals. This single serial stream simplifies transferring a wide data bus over PCB traces and cable by eliminating the skew problems between parallel data and clock paths. This significantly saves system cost by narrowing data paths that in turn reduce PCB layers, cable width, and connector size and pins.
In addition, the Deserializer inputs provide equalization control to compensate for loss from the media over longer distances. Internal DC balanced encoding/decoding is used to support AC-Coupled interconnects.
A Serializer standby function provides a low power-savings mode with a remote wake up capability for signaling of a remote device.
The Serializer is offered in a 32-pin WQFN (5mm x 5mm) package, and Deserializer is offered in a 40-pin WQFN (6mm x 6mm) package.