|Package | PIN:||NKB | 60|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Device Temperature Grade 2: –40°C to +105°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3B
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C6
- Device MM ESD Classification LevelM3
- Bidirectional Control Interface Channel Interface With I2C-Compatible Serial Control Bus
- Supports High-Definition (720p) Digital Video Format
- RGB888 + VS, HS, DE and Synchronized I2S Audio Supported
- 5- to 85-MHz PCLK Supported
- Single 3.3-V Operation With 1.8-V or 3.3-V Compatible LVCMOS I/O Interface
- AC-Coupled STP Interconnect up to 10 Meters
- Parallel LVCMOS Video Outputs
- I2C-Compatible Serial Control Bus for Configuration
- DC-Balanced and Scrambled Data With Embedded Clock
- Adaptive Cable Equalization
- Supports Repeater Application
- @ SPEED Link BIST Mode and LOCK Status Pin
- Image Enhancement (White Balance and Dithering) and Internal Pattern Generation
- EMI Minimization (SSCG and EPTO)
- Low Power Modes Minimize Power Dissipation
- Backward-Compatible With FPD-Link II
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90UB926QSQE/NOPB
The DS90UB926Q-Q1 deserializer, in conjunction with the DS90UB925Q-Q1 serializer,provides a complete digital interface for concurrent transmission of high-speed video, audio, andcontrol data for automotive display and image-sensing applications.
This chipset translates a parallel RGB video interface into a single-pair high-speedserialized interface. The serial bus scheme, FPD-Link III, supports full duplex of high-speedforward data transmission and low-speed backchannel communication over a single differential link.Consolidation of video data and control over a single differential pair reduces the interconnectsize and weight, while also eliminating skew issues and simplifying system design.
The DS90UB926Q-Q1 deserializer recovers the RGB data, three video control signals, andfour synchronized I2S audio signals. The device extracts the clock from a high-speed serial stream.An output LOCK pin provides the link status if the incoming data stream is locked, without the useof a training sequence or special SYNC patterns, as well as a reference clock.
The DS90UB926Q-Q1 deserializer has a 31-bit parallel LVCMOS output interface toaccommodate the RGB, video control, and audio data.
An adaptive equalizer optimizes the maximum cable reach. EMI is minimized by output SSCgeneration (SSCG) and enhanced progressive turnon (EPTO) features.