|Package | PIN:||RGC | 64|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Supports TMDS Clock up to 96 MHz for WXGA
and 720p60 or 1080i60 Resolutions with 24-Bit
- FPD-Link III Outputs
- High-Definition Multimedia (HDMI) v1.4b Inputs
- HDMI-Mode DisplayPort (DP++) Inputs
- HDMI Audio Extraction for up to 8 Channels
- Supports up to 15 Meters of Cable with Automatic
Temperature and Aging Compensation
- Tracks Spread Spectrum Input Clock to Reduce
- I2C (Master/Slave) with 1Mbps Fast-Mode Plus
- Compatible with DS90UB926Q-Q1 and
DS90UB928Q-Q1 FPD-Link III Deserializers
- Automotive Grade Product: AEC-Q100 Grade 2
Texas Instruments DS90UB929TRGCTQ1
The DS90UB929-Q1 is a HDMI to FPD-Link III bridge device which, in conjunction with the FPD-Link III DS90UB926Q-Q1/DS90UB928Q-Q1 deserializers, provides 1-lane high-speed serial stream over cost-effective 50Ω single-ended coaxial or 100Ω differential shielded twisted-pair (STP) cable. It serializes a HDMI v1.4b input supporting video resolutions up to WXGA and 720p with 24-bit color depth. The DS90UB929-Q1 is also compatible with the DS90UB940-Q1/DS90UB948-Q1 deserializers.
The FPD-Link III interface supports video and audio data transmission and full duplex control, including I2C communication, over the same differential link. Consolidation of video data and control over one differential pair reduces the interconnect size and weight and simplifies system design. EMI is minimized by the use of low voltage differential signaling, data scrambling, and randomization.
The DS90UB929-Q1 supports multi-channel audio received through HDMI or an external I2S interface. The device also supports an optional auxiliary audio interface.