|Package | PIN:||RGZ | 48|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications:
- Device Temperature Grade 2: –40℃ to +105℃ Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- 2.528 Gbps CSI-2 Video Bandwidth Per Channel
- MIPI DPHY Version 1.2 / CSI-2 Version 1.3 Compliant
- CSI-2 Output Ports
- Supports 1, 2, 4 Data Lanes
- CSI-2 Data Rate Scalable for400 Mbps / 800 Mbps / 1.5 Gbps / 1.6 Gbps each DataLane
- Programmable Data Types
- Four VirtualChannels
- ECC and CRC Generation
- 2x2 Output Replication Mode
- Ultra-Low Data and Control Path Latency
- Supports Single-Ended Coaxial or Shielded Twisted-Pair (STP) Cable
- Adaptive Receive Equalization
- I2C With Fast-Mode Plus up to 1 Mbps
- Flexible GPIOs for Camera Diagnostics
- Compatible With DS90UB935-Q1, DS90UB933-Q1 and DS90UB913A-Q1 Serializers
- Line Fault Detection and Advanced Diagnostics
- ISO 10605 and IEC 61000-4-2 ESD Compliant
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90UB936TRGZTQ1
The DS90UB936-Q1 is a versatile deserializer capable of receiving serializedsensor data from source throughan FPD-Link III interface. When paired with a DS90UB935-Q1 serializer, theDS90UB936-Q1 receives data from imagers supporting up to 2.528 Gbps CSI-2 throughput.The DS90UB936-Q1 may also be used with other compatible serializerssuch as the DS90UB933-Q1, and DS90UB913A-Q1. When configuring the CSI-2 interface for 2-lane operation, a duplicate MIPI CSI-2clock lane is available to provide a replicated output. Replication mode creates two copies ofthe video stream for data logging and parallelprocessing.
The DS90UB935/936-Q1 chipset is AEC-Q100 qualified anddesigned to receive data across either 50-Ω single-ended coaxial or 100-Ω differential STP cables.AEC-Q100 qualification includes device temperature grade 2 (–40℃ to+105℃ ambient operating temperature range), device HBM ESD classification level ±4.5 kV, and deviceCDM ESD classification level C5. The deserializer hub is ideal for Power-over-Coaxapplications and the receive equalizer automatically adapts to compensate for cable losscharacteristics with no additional programming required, including cable degradation overtime.
Each FPD-Link III interface includes a separate low latency bidirectional control channel(BCC) that continuously conveys I2C, GPIO, and other control information. GPIO signals purposed forsensor synchronization and diagnostic features also make use of the BCC.