|Package | PIN:||RGC | 64|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Supports Clock Frequency up to 170 MHz for
WUXGA (1920x1200) and 1080p60 Resolutions
with 24-Bit Color Depth
- Single and Dual FPD-Link III Outputs
- Single Link: Up to 96 MHz Pixel Clock
- Dual Link: Up to 170 MHz Pixel Clock
- Single and Dual OpenLDI (LVDS) Receiver
- Configurable 18-Bit RGB or 24-Bit RGB
- High Speed Back Channel Supporting GPIO up to
- Supports up to 15 Meters of Cable with Automatic
Temperature and Aging Compensation
- I2C (Master/Slave) with 1Mbps Fast-Mode Plus
- SPI Pass-Through Interface
- Backward compatible with DS90UB926Q-Q1 and
DS90UB928Q-Q1 FPD-Link III Deserializers
- Automotive Grade Product: AEC-Q100 Grade 2
Texas Instruments DS90UB947TRGCRQ1
The DS90UB947-Q1 is an OpenLDI to FPD-Link III bridge device which, in conjunction with the FPD-Link III DS90UB940-Q1/DS90UB948-Q1 deserializers, provides 1-lane or 2-lane high-speed serial streams over cost-effective 50Ω single-ended coaxial or 100Ω differential shielded twisted-pair (STP) cables. It serializes an OpenLDI input supporting video resolutions up to WUXGA and 1080p60 with 24-bit color depth.
The FPD-Link III interface supports video and audio data transmission and full duplex control, including I2C and SPI communication, over the same differential link. Consolidation of video data and control over two differential pairs reduces the interconnect size and weight and simplifies system design. EMI is minimized by the use of low voltage differential signaling, data scrambling, and randomization. In backward compatible mode, the device supports up to WXGA and 720p resolutions with 24-bit color depth over a single differential link.
The DS90UB947-Q1 supports multi-channel audio received through an external I2S interface. Audio data received by the device is encrypted and sent over the FPD-Link III interface where it is regenerated by the deserializer.