|Package | PIN:||RGC | 64|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Supports TMDS Clock up to 170 MHz for WUXGA
(1920x1200) and 1080p60 Resolutions with 24-Bit
- Single and Dual FPD-Link III Outputs
- High-Definition Multimedia (HDMI) v1.4b Inputs
- HDMI-Mode DisplayPort (DP++) Inputs
- HDMI Audio Extraction for up to 8 Channels
- High Speed Back Channel Supporting GPIO up
to 2 Mbps
- Supports up to 15 Meters of Cable with Automatic
Temperature and Aging Compensation
- Tracks Spread Spectrum Input Clock to Reduce
- I2C (Master/Slave) with 1Mbps Fast-Mode Plus
- SPI Control Interface up to 3.3 Mbps
- Backward Compatible to DS90UB926Q-Q1 and
DS90UB928Q-Q1 FPD-Link III Deserializers
- Automotive Grade Product: AEC-Q100 Grade
Texas Instruments DS90UB949TRGCTQ1
The DS90UB949-Q1 is a HDMI to FPD-Link III bridge device which, in conjunction with the FPD-Link III DS90UB940-Q1/DS90UB948-Q1 deserializers, provides 1-lane or 2-lane high-speed serial streams over cost-effective 50Ω single-ended coaxial or 100Ω differential shielded twisted-pair (STP) cables. It serializes a HDMI v1.4b input supporting video resolutions up to WUXGA and 1080p60 with 24-bit color depth.
The FPD-Link III interface supports video and audio data transmission and full duplex control, including I2C and SPI communication, over the same differential link. Consolidation of video data and control over two differential pairs reduces the interconnect size and weight and simplifies system design. EMI is minimized by the use of low voltage differential signaling, data scrambling, and randomization. In backward compatible mode, the device supports up to WXGA and 720p resolutions with 24-bit color depth over a single differential link.
The DS90UB949-Q1 supports multi-channel audio received through HDMI or an external I2S interface. The device also supports an optional auxiliary audio interface.