|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications:
- DeviceTemperature Grade 2: –40°C to +105°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- ISO 10605 and IEC 61000-4-2 ESD Compliant
- Power-over-Coax (PoC) Compatible Transceiver
- 4.16-Gbps Grade Serializer Supports High-Speed Sensors Including Full HD 1080p 2MP 60-fps and 4MP 30-fps Imagers
- D-PHY v1.2 and CSI-2 v1.3 Compliant System Interface
- Up to 4 Data Lanes at 832 Mbps Per EachLane
- Supports up to Four Virtual Channels
- Precision Multi-Camera Clocking and Synchronization
- Flexible Programmable Output Clock Generator
- Advanced Data Protection and Diagnostics Including CRC Data Protection, Sensor Data Integrity Check, I2C Write Protection, Voltage and Temperature Measurement, Programmable Alarm, and Line Fault Detection
- Supports Single-Ended Coaxial or Shielded-Twisted-Pair (STP) Cable
- Ultra-Low Latency Bidirectional I2C and GPIO Control Channel Enables ISP Control From ECU
- Single 1.8-V Power Supply
- Low (0.25 W Typical) Power Consumption
- Compatible With DS90UB954-Q1, DS90UB960-Q1, DS90UB934-Q1, DS90UB914A-Q1 Deserializers
- Wide Temperature Range: –40°C to 105°C
- Small 5-mm × 5-mm VQFN Package and PoC Solution Size for Compact Camera Module Designs
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90UB953TRHBTQ1
The DS90UB953-Q1 serializer is part of TIs FPD-Link III device familydesigned to support high-speed raw data sensors including 2MP imagers at 60-fps and as well as 4MP,30-fps cameras, satellite RADAR, LIDAR, and Time-of-Flight (ToF) sensors. The chip delivers a4.16-Gbps forward channel and an ultra-low latency, 50-Mbps bidirectional control channel andsupports power over a single coax (PoC) or STP cable. The DS90UB953-Q1 features advanced dataprotection and diagnostic features to support ADAS and autonomous driving. Together with acompanion deserializer, the DS90UB953-Q1 delivers precise multi-camera sensor clock and sensorsynchronization.
The DS90UB953-Q1 is fully AEC-Q100 qualified with a –40°C to 105°C widetemperature range. The serializer comes in a small 5-mm × 5-mmVQFN package for space-constrained sensor applications.