|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- DC to 100+ MHz / 200+ Mbps Low Power, Low EMI Operation
- Optimal for ATCA, uTCA Clock Distribution Networks
- Meets or Exceeds TIA/EIA-899 M-LVDS Standard
- Wide Input Common Mode Voltage for Increased Noise Immunity
- DS91D176 has Type 1 Receiver Input
- DS91C176 has Type 2 Receiver with Fail-safe
- Industrial Temperature Range
- Space Saving SOIC-8 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS91C176TMAX/NOPB
The DS91C176 and DS91D176 are 100 MHz single channel M-LVDS (Multipoint Low Voltage Differential Signaling) transceivers designed for applications that utilize multipoint networks (e.g. clock distribution in ATCA and uTCA based systems). M-LVDS is a new bus interface standard (TIA/EIA-899) optimized for multidrop networks. Controlled edge rates, tight input receiver thresholds and increased drive strength are sone of the key enhancements that make M-LVDS devices an ideal choice for distributing signals via multipoint networks.
The DS91C176/DS91D176 are half-duplex transceivers that accept LVTTL/LVCMOS signals at the driver inputs and convert them to differential M-LVDS signals. The receiver inputs accept low voltage differential signals (LVDS, B-LVDS, M-LVDS, LV-PECL and CML) and convert them to 3V LVCMOS signals. The DS91D176 has a M-LVDS type 1 receiver input with no offset. The DS91C176 has an M-LVDS type 2 receiver which enable failsafe functionality.