|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- DC to 100+ MHz / 200+ Mbps Low Power, Low EMI Operation
- Optimal for ATCA, uTCA Clock Distribution Networks
- Meets or Exceeds TIA/EIA-899 M-LVDS Standard
- Wide Input Common Mode Voltage for Increased Noise Immunity
- DS91D180 has Type 1 Receiver Input
- DS91C180 has Type 2 Receiver Input for Fail-Safe Functionality
- Industrial Temperature Range
- Space Saving SOIC-14 Package (JEDEC MS-012)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS91D180TMA/NOPB
The DS91D180 and DS91C180 are 100 MHz M-LVDS (Multipoint Low Voltage Differential Signaling) line driver/receiver pairs designed for applications that utilize multipoint networks (e.g. clock distribution in ATCA and uTCA based systems). M-LVDS is a bus interface standard (TIA/EIA-899) optimized for multidrop networks. Controlled edge rates, tight input receiver thresholds and increased drive strength are sone of the key enhancments that make M-LVDS devices an ideal choice for distributing signals via multipoint networks.
The DS91D180/DS91C180 driver input accepts LVTTL/LVCMOS signals and converts them to differential M-LVDS signal levels. The DS91D180/DS91C180 receiver accepts low voltage differential signals (LVDS, B-LVDS, M-LVDS, LV-PECL and CML) and converts them to 3V LVCMOS signals. The DS91D180 device has a M-LVDS type 1 receiver input with no offset.The DS91C180 device has a type 2 receiver input which enable failsafe functionality.