|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- DC - 125 MHz / 250 Mbps Low Jitter, Low Skew, Low Power Operation
- Independent Driver Enable Pins
- Conforms to TIA/EIA-899 M-LVDS Standard
- Controlled Transition Times Minimize Reflections
- 8 kV ESD on M-LVDS I/O Pins Protects Adjoining Components
- Flow-Through Pinout Simplifies PCB Layout
- Industrial Operating Temperature Range (−40°C to +85°C)
- Available in a Space Saving SOIC-16 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS91M124TMA/NOPB
The DS91M124 is a 1:4 M-LVDS repeater for driving and distributing clock or data signals to up to four multipoint networks.
M-LVDS (Multipoint LVDS) is a new family of bus interface devices based on LVDS technology specifically designed for multipoint and multidrop cable and backplane applications. It differs from standard LVDS in providing increased drive current to handle double terminations that are required in multi-point applications. Controlled transition times minimize reflections that are common in multipoint configurations due to unterminated stubs.
A single DS91M124 channel is a 1:4 repeater that accepts LVTTL/LVCMOS signals at the driver inputs and converts them to differential M-LVDS signal levels. It features independent driver enable pins for each driver output.
The DS91M124 has a flow-through pinout for easy PCB layout. It provides a new alternative for high speed multipoint interface applications. It is packaged in a space saving SOIC-16 package.