|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- DC - 125 MHz / 250 Mbps Low Jitter, Low Skew, Low Power Operation
- Independent Driver Enable Pins
- Outputs Conform to TIA/EIA-899 M-LVDS Standard
- Controlled Transition Times Minimize Reflections
- Inputs Conform to TIA/EIA-644-A LVDS Standard
- 8 kV ESD on M-LVDS Output Pins Protects Adjoining Components
- Flow-Through Pinout Simplifies PCB Layout
- Industrial Operating Temperature Range (−40°C to +85°C)
- Available in a Space Saving SOIC-16 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS91M125TMA/NOPB
The DS91M125 is a 1:4 M-LVDS repeater designed for driving and distributing clock or data signals to up to four multipoint networks.
M-LVDS (Multipoint LVDS) is a new family of bus interface devices based on LVDS technology specifically designed for multipoint and multidrop cable and backplane applications. It differs from standard LVDS in providing increased drive current to handle double terminations that are required in multi-point applications. Controlled transition times minimize reflections that are common in multipoint configurations due to unterminated stubs.
A single DS91M125 channel is a 1:4 repeater that accepts M-LVDS/LVDS/CML/LVPECL signals and converts them to M-LVDS signal levels. Each output has an associated independent driver enable pin. The DS91M125 input conforms to the LVDS standard.
The DS91M125 has a flow-through pinout for easy PCB layout. It provides a new alternative for high speed multipoint interface applications. It is packaged in a space saving SOIC-16 package.