|Package | PIN:||NJK | 36|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 5-Channel (4 data + 1 clock) Channel Link LVDS Parallel Interface Supports 24-bit Data
3-bit Control at 5 – 50 MHz
- AC Coupled STP Interconnect up to 10 Meters in Length
- Integrated Serial CML Terminations
- AT–SPEED BIST Mode and Status Pin
- Optional I2C Compatible Serial Control Bus
- Power Down Mode Minimizes Power Dissipation
- 1.8V or 3.3V Compatible Control Pin Interface
- >8 kV ESD (HBM) Protection
- -40° to +85°C Temperature Range
- Data Scrambler for Reduced EMI
- DC–Balance Encoder for AC Coupling
- Selectable Output VOD and Adjustable De-Emphasis
- Random Data Lock; No Reference Clock Required
- Adjustable Input Receiver Equalization
- EMI Minimization on Output Parallel Bus (Spread Spectrum Clock Generation and LVDS VOD Select)
SERIALIZER – DS92LV0411
DESERIALIZER – DS92LV0412
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS92LV0411SQE/NOPB
The DS92LV0411 (serializer) and DS92LV0412 (deserializer) chipset translates a Channel Link LVDS video interface (4 LVDS Data + LVDS Clock) into a high-speed serialized interface over a single CML pair.
The DS92LV0411/DS92LV0412 enables applications that currently use the popular Channel Link or Channel Link style devices to seamlessly upgrade to an embedded clock interface to reduce interconnect cost or ease design challenges. The parallel LVDS interface also reduces FPGA I/O pins, board trace count and alleviates EMI issues, when compared to traditional single-ended wide bus interfaces.
Programmable transmit de-emphasis, receive equalization, on-chip scrambling and DC balancing enables longer distance transmission over lossy cables and backplanes. The Deserializer automatically locks to incoming data without an external reference clock or special sync patterns, providing easy “plug-and-go” operation.
The DS92LV0411 and DS92LV0412 are programmable though an I2C interface as well as by pins. A built-in AT-SPEED BIST feature validates link integrity and may be used for system diagnostics.
The DS92LV0411 and DS92LV0412 can be used interchangeably with the DS92LV2411 or DS92LV2412. This allows designers the flexibility to connect to the host device and receiving devices with different interface types, LVDS or LVCMOS.