|Package | PIN:||DQA | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 ESD Protection
- ±12-kV Contact Discharge
- ±15-kV Air GapDischarge
- IEC 61000-4-4 EFT Protection
- 80 A (5/50 ns)
- IEC 61000-4-5 Surge Protection
- 2 A (8/20 µs)
- IO Capacitance:
- 0.5 pF (Typical)
- HDMI 2.0 Compliant
- Ultra-Low Leakage Current: 0.1 nA (Typical)
- Ultra-Low ESD Clamping Voltage: 8 V at 16-A TLP (System Side)
- Supports High Speed Interfaces up to 6 Gbps
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Industry Standard DQA Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ESD224DQAR
The ESD224 is a bidirectional TVS ESD protection diode array for high speed applicationssuch as USB 3.0 and HDMI 2.0. The ESD224 is rated to dissipate ESD strikes at the maximum levelspecified in the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (Level 4). The ESD224 employs on-chipdifferentially matched series elements to enhance down-stream ESD clamping performance whilemaintaining the signal compliance for high speed interfaces. The ultra-low clamping performance andhigh differential bandwidth provided by the ESD224 on-chip ESD protection network enables thedevice to be HDMI 2.0 compliant while providing robust protection to downstream HDMIdevices.
The ESD224 is offered in the industry standard USON-10 (DQA) package. The packagefeatures 0.5-mm pin pitch easing implementation and reducing design time.