|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Low ON Resistance
- 25 Ω Typical (VCC = 4.5 V)
- Fast Switching and Propagation Speeds
- Low OFF Leakage Current
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: 40°C to 125°C
- Direct LSTTL Input Logic Compatibility:
VIL = 0.8 V Max, VIH = 2 V Min
- CMOS Input Compatibility: II ≤ 1 µA at VOL, VOH
Texas Instruments HCT4066QPWRG4Q1
The CD74HCT4066 contains four independent digitally controlled analog switches that use silicon-gate CMOS technology to achieve operation speeds similar to LSTTL, with the low power consumption of standard CMOS integrated circuits.
These switches feature the characteristic linear ON resistance of the metal-gate CD4066B. Each switch is turned on by a high-level voltage on its control input.