|Package | PIN:||ZQE | 50|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Compatible with DisplayPort 1.4 Electrical Standard
- 2:1 and 1:2 Switching Supporting Data Rates up to 8.1 Gbps
- Supports HPD, AUX and DDC Switching
- Wide Differential BW of 8 GHz
- Excellent Dynamic Electrical Characteristics
- VDD Operating Range 3.3 V ±10%
- Extended Industrial Temperature Range of
-40°C to 105°C
- 5 mm x 5 mm, 50-Ball ųBGA Package
- Output Enable (OE) Pin Disables Switch to Save Power
- Power Consumption
- Active < 2 mW Typical
- Standby < 10 µW Typical (When OE =L)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments HD3SS214ZQER
HD3SS214 is a high-speed passive switch capable of switching two full DisplayPort 4 laneports from one of two sources to one target location in an application. It will also switch onesource to one of two sinks. For DisplayPort Applications, the HD3SS214 supports switching of theAuxiliary (AUX), Display Data Channel (DDC) and Hot Plug Detect (HPD) signals in the ZQE package.
One typical application would be a mother board that includes two GPUs that need to driveone DisplayPort sink. The GPU is selected by the Dx_SEL pin. Another application is when one sourceneeds to switch between one of two sinks, example would be a side connector and a docking stationconnector. The switching is controlled using the Dx_SEL and AUX_SEL pins. The HD3SS214 operatesfrom a single supply voltage of 3.3 V over extended industrial temperature range -40°C to105°C.