|Package | PIN:||RWA | 14|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Q100 Automotive Qualified
- Compatible with Multiple Interface Standards Including FPD Link, LVDS, PCIE Gen II, III, XAUI, and USB3.1
- Operates up to 10 Gbps
- Wide –3 dB Differential BW of ~ 7.5 GHz
- Excellent Dynamic Characteristics (at 4 GHz)
- Insertion Loss = -1.1 dB
- Return Loss = -11.3 dB
- Off Isolation = –19dB
- Bidirectional "Mux/De-Mux" Differential Switch
- Supports Common Mode Voltage 0 V to 2 V
- Single Supply Voltage VCC of 3.3 V ±10%
- Industrial Temperature Range of -40°C to 105°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments HD3SS3411TRWARQ1
The HD3SS3411-Q1 is a high-speed bi-directional passive switch in multiplexer ordemultiplexer configurations. Based on control pin SEL, the device provides switching ofdifferential channels between Port B to Port A or Port C to Port A.
The HD3SS3411-Q1 is a generic analog differential passive switch that can work for anyhigh speed interface application as long as it is biased at a common mode voltage range of 0 V to 2V and has differential signaling with differential amplitude up to 1800 mVpp. The device employsadaptive tracking that ensures the channel remains unchanged for entire common mode voltagerange.
Excellent dynamic characteristics of the device allow high speed switching with minimumattenuation to the signal eye diagram with little added jitter. It consumes < 2 mW of power whenoperational and has a shutdown mode exercisable by OEn pin resulting
< 2 µW.