|Package | PIN:||DW | 16|
- LOW BIAS CURRENT: 50pA max
- FAST SETTLING: 4µs to 0.01%
- HIGH CMR: 106dB min; 90dB at 10kHz
- INTERNAL GAINS: 1, 10, 100, 200, 500
- VERY LOW GAIN DRIFT: 10 to 50ppm/°C
- LOW OFFSET DRIFT: 2µV/°C
- LOW COST
- PINOUT SIMILAR TO AD524 AND AD624
- MULTIPLEXED INPUT DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM
- FAST DIFFERENTIAL PULSE AMPLIFIER
- HIGH SPEED GAIN BLOCK
- AMPLIFICATION OF HIGH IMPEDANCE SOURCES
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA110KU
The INA110 is a versatile monolithic FET-input instrumentation amplifier. Its current-feedback circuit topology and laser trimmed input stage provide excellent dynamic performance and accuracy. The INA110 settles in 4µs to 0.01%, making it ideal for high speed or multiplexed-input data acquisition systems.
Internal gain-set resistors are provided for gains of 1, 10, 100, 200, and 500V/V. Inputs are protected for differential and common-mode voltages up to ±VCC. Its very high input impedance and low input bias current make the INA110 ideal for applications requiring input filters or input protection circuitry.
The INA110 is available in 16-pin plastic and ceramic DIPs, and in the SOL-16 surface-mount package. Military, industrial and commercial temperature range grades are available.