|Package | PIN:||P | 8|
- LOW OFFSET VOLTAGE: 50µV max
- LOW DRIFT: 0.25µV/°C max
- LOW INPUT BIAS CURRENT: 2nA max
- HIGH COMMON-MODE REJECTION: 115dB min
- INPUT OVER-VOLTAGE PROTECTION: ±40V
- WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: ±2.25 to ±18V
- LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: 3mA max
- 8-PIN PLASTIC AND CERAMIC DIP, SOL-16
Texas Instruments INA114AP
The INA114 is a low cost, general purpose instrumentation amplifier offering excellent accuracy. Its versatile 3-op amp design and small size make it ideal for a wide range of applications.
A single external resistor sets any gain from 1 to 10,000. Internal input protection can withstand up to ±40V without damage.
The INA114 is laser trimmed for very low offset voltage (50µV), drift (0.25µV/°C) and high common-mode rejection (115dB at G = 1000). It operates with power supplies as low as ±2.25V, allowing use in battery operated and single 5V supply systems. Quiescent current is 3mA maximum.
The INA114 is available in 8-pin plastic and ceramic DIPs, and SOL-16 surface-mount packages, specified for the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.