|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: 460µA
- PRECISION VOLTAGE REFERENCE: 1.24V, 2.5V, 5V or 10V
- SLEEP MODE
- LOW OFFSET VOLTAGE: 250µV max
- LOW OFFSET DRIFT: 2µV/°C max
- LOW INPUT BIAS CURRENT: 20nA max
- HIGH CMR: 100dB min
- LOW NOISE: 38nV/sqrt(Hz) at f = 1kHz
- INPUT PROTECTION TO ±40V
- WIDE SUPPLY RANGE
- Single Supply: 2.7V to 36V
- Dual Supply: ±1.35V to ±18V
- 16-PIN DIP and SO-16 SOIC PACKAGES
Texas Instruments INA125P
The INA125 is a low power, high accuracy instrumentation amplifier with a precision voltage reference. It provides complete bridge excitation and precision differential-input amplification on a single integrated circuit.
A single external resistor sets any gain from 4 to 10,000. The INA125 is laser-trimmed for low offset voltage (250µV), low offset drift (2µV/°C), and high common-mode rejection (100dB at G = 100). It operates on single (+2.7V to +36V) or dual (±1.35V to ±18V) supplies.
The voltage reference is externally adjustable with pin-selectable voltages of 2.5V, 5V, or 10V, allowing use with a variety of transducers. The reference voltage is accurate to ±0.5% (max) with ±35ppm/°C drift (max). Sleep mode allows shutdown and duty cycle operation to save power.
The INA125 is available in 16-pin plastic DIP and SO-16 surface-mount packages and is specified for the -40°C to +85°C industrial temperature range.