|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Low Offset Voltage
- Low Input Bias Current
- High CMR: 95 dB (Typical)
- Inputs Protected to ±40 V
- Wide Supply Range: ±2.25 V to ±18 V
- Low Quiescent Current: 2 mA (Typical)
- Bridge Amplifier
- Thermocouple Amplifier
- RTD Sensor Amplifier
- Medical Instrumentation
- Data Acquisition
- Supports Extreme Temperature Applications:
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly and Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Military (55°C to +125°C)
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
(1) Custom temperature ranges available
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Texas Instruments INA129MDREP
The INA129-EP device is a low power, general-purpose instrumentation amplifier offering excellent accuracy. The versatile 3-op amp design and small size make the device ideal for a wide range of applications. Current-feedback input circuitry provides wide bandwidth even at high gain (200 kHz at G = 100).
A single external resistor sets any gain from 1 to 10,000. The INA129-EP provides an industry-standard gain equation; the INA129-EP gain equation is compatible with the AD620.
The INA129-EP device is laser trimmed for very low offset voltage, drift, and high common-mode rejection (113 dB at G ≥ 100). It operates with power supplies as low as ±2.25 V, and quiescent current is only 750 µA–ideal for battery operated systems. Internal input protection can withstand up to ±40 V without damage.
The INA129-EP is available in a 8-Pin SOIC surface-mount package specified for the 55°C to 125°C temperature range.