|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification: 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification: C5
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 91 dB (Typical)
- High Input Impedance: 1 MΩ Differential
- Ultra-Low Noise: –104.7 dBu, unweighted
- Ultra-Low Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise:
–119 dB THD+N (20 dBu, 22-kHz Bandwidth)
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Integrated EMI Filters
- Wide Supply Range: ±2.25 V to ±12 V
- Available in Small 14-Pin TSSOP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA1650QPWRQ1
The INA1650-Q1 SoundPlus™ audio line receiver achievesan extremely high common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) of 91 dB while maintaining ultra-low THD+N of–119 dB at 1 kHz for 20-dBu signal levels. Unlike other line receiver products, the INA1650-Q1 CMRRis characterized over temperature and tested in production to deliver consistent performance in awide variety of applications.
The INA1650-Q1 operates over a very-wide-supply range of ±2.25 V to ±12 V, on 10.5 mA ofsupply current. In addition to the two line-receiver channels, a buffered midsupply referenceoutput is included to allow the INA1650-Q1 to be configured for dual- or single-supplyapplications. The mid-supply output can be used as a bias voltage for other analog circuitry in thesignal chain.
The INA1650-Q1 features a unique internal layout for lowest crosstalk and freedom frominteractions between channels, even when overdriven or overloaded. This device is specified from–40°C to +125°C.