|Package | PIN:||PW | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C6
- Complete Unipolar High-Side Current-Measurement Circuit
- Wide Supply and Common-Mode Ranges:
- INA138-Q1: 2.7 V to 36 V
- INA168-Q1: 2.7 V to 60 V
- Independent Supply and Input Common-Mode Voltages
- Single Resistor Gain Set
- Low Quiescent Current (25 µA Typical)
- Wide Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Packages: TSSOP-8, SOT-23-5 (INA168-Q1)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA168QPWRQ1
The INA138-Q1 and INA168-Q1 (INA1x8-Q1) devices are high-side, unidirectional, currentsense amplifiers. Wide input common-mode voltage range, low quiescent current, and TSSOP and SOT-23packaging enable use in a variety of applications.
Input common-mode and power-supply voltages are independent, and range from 2.7 V to 36 Vfor the INA138-Q1, and 2.7 V to 60 V for the INA168-Q1. Quiescent current is only 25 µA, whichpermits connecting the power supply to either side of the current-measurement shunt with minimalerror.
The device converts a differential input voltage to a current output. This current isconverted back to a voltage with an external load resistor that sets any gain from 1 to over 100.Although designed for current shunt measurement, the circuit invites creative applications inmeasurement and level shifting.
Both devices are available in a TSSOP-8 package. The INA168-Q1 is also available in aSOT-23-5 package. Both devices are specified for the –40°C to +125°C temperature range.