|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Complete Current Sense Solution
- Three Gain Options Available:
- INA200 = 20 V/V
- INA201 = 50 V/V
- INA202 = 100V/V
- 0.6-V Internal Voltage Reference
- Internal Open-Drain Comparator
- Latching Capability on Comparator
- Common-Mode Range: –16 V to 80 V
- High Accuracy: 3.5% Maximum Error Over Temperature
- Bandwidth: 500 kHz (INA200)
- Quiescent Current: 1800 µA (Maximum)
- Packages: SOIC-8, VSSOP-8
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA200AID
The INA200, INA201, and INA202 devices are high-side current-shunt monitors with voltageoutput and integrated comparator. The INA20x devices can sense drops across shunts at common-modevoltages from –16 V to 80 V. The INA20x series is available with three output voltage scales: 20V/V, 50 V/V, and 100 V/V, with a bandwidth up to 500-kHz.
The INA200, INA201, and INA202 devices incorporate an open-drain comparator and internalreference providing a 0.6-V threshold. External dividers set the current trip point. The comparatorincludes a latching capability, that can be made transparent by grounding (or leaving open) theRESET pin.
The INA200, INA201, and INA202 devices operate from a single 2.7-V to 18-V supply,drawing a maximum of 1800 µA of supply current. Package options include the very small VSSOP-8 andthe
SOIC-8. All versions are specified over the extended operating temperature range of –40°C to+125°C.