|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Current Sense Amplifier
- Common-Mode Range: –16 V to +80 V
- Accuracy: 3.5% (Maximum) Over Temperature
- Bandwidth: 500 kHz
- Gain: 20 V/V
- Integrated Dual Comparators:
- Comparator 1 With Latch
- Comparator 2 With Optional Delay
- Quiescent Current: 1.8 mA
- Latch-Up Performance Meets 100 mA Per AEC-
Q100, Level I
- Packages: TSSOP-14
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) Systems
- Body Control Modules
- Brake Systems
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Systems
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Texas Instruments INA203AQPWRQ1
The INA203-Q1 is a unidirectional current-shunt monitor (also called a current sense amplifier) with voltage output, dual comparators, and voltage reference. The INA203-Q1 can sense drops across shunts at common-mode voltages from –16 V to +80 V. The INA203-Q1 is available with 20-V/V gain with up to 500-kHz bandwidth.
The INA203-Q1 incorporates two open-drain comparators with internal 0.6-V references and also provides a 1.2-V reference output. The comparator references can be overridden by external inputs. Comparator 1 includes a latching capability, and Comparator 2 has a user-programmable delay.
The INA203-Q1 operates from a single 2.7 V to 18 V supply. It is specified over the extended operating temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.