|Package | PIN:||DGS | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Senses Bus Voltages From 0 V to 36 V
- High-Side or Low-Side Sensing
- Reports Current, Voltage, and Power
- High Accuracy:
- 0.1% Gain Error (Max)
- 10 µV Offset (Max)
- Configurable Averaging Options
- 16 Programmable Addresses
- Operates from 2.7-V to 5.5-V Power Supply
- 10-Pin, DGS (VSSOP) Package
Texas Instruments INA226AIDGST
The INA226 is a current shunt and power monitor with an I2C™- or SMBUS-compatible interface. The device monitors both a shunt voltage drop and bus supply voltage. Programmable calibration value, conversion times, and averaging, combined with an internal multiplier, enable direct readouts of current in amperes and power in watts.
The INA226 senses current on common-mode bus voltages that can vary from 0 V to 36 V, independent of the supply voltage. The device operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, drawing a typical of 330 µA of supply current. The device is specified over the operating temperature range between 40°C and 125\xC2°C and features up to 16 programmable addresses on the I2C-compatible interface.