|Package | PIN:||RGT | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Bus Voltage Sensing From 0 V to +28 V
- High- or Low-Side Sensing
- Current, Voltage, and Power Reporting
- High Accuracy:
- 0.5% Gain Error (Max)
- 50-µV Offset (Max)
- Configurable Averaging Options
- Programmable Alert Threshold
- Power Supply Operation: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Package: 3-mm x 3-mm, 16-Pin QFN
Texas Instruments INA230AIRGTT
The INA230 is a current-shunt and power monitor with an I2C interface that features 16 programmable addresses. The INA230 monitors both shunt voltage drops and bus supply voltage. Programmable calibration value, conversion times, and averaging, combined with an internal multiplier, enable direct readouts of current in amperes and power in watts.
The INA230 senses current on buses that vary from 0 V to +28 V, with the device powered from a single +2.7 V to +5.5 V supply, drawing 330 µA (typical) of supply current. The INA230 is specified over the operating temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.