|Package | PIN:||DGS | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Senses Bus Voltages From 0 V to 36 V
- High-Side or Low-Side Sensing
- Reports Current, Voltage, and Power
- Integrated Power Accumulator for Energy and Average Power Monitoring
- High Accuracy:
- 0.1% Gain Error (Max)
- 10-µV Offset (Max)
- Configurable Averaging Options
- Independent Alert Limits for Current, Bus Voltage, and Power
- 1.8-V Compliant I2C, SMBus, PMBus Interface
- 16 Programmable Addresses
- Operates From a 2.7-V to 5.5-V Power Supply
- 10-Pin, DGS (VSSOP) Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA233AIDGST
The INA233 device is a current, voltage, and power monitor with anI2C-, SMBus-, and PMBus-compatible interface that is compliant withdigital bus voltages from 1.8 V to 5.0 V. The device monitors and reports values for current,voltage, and power. The integrated power accumulator can be used for energy or average powercalculations. Programmable calibration value, conversion times, and averaging when combined with aninternal multiplier enable direct readouts of current in amperes and power in watts.
The INA233 senses current on common-mode bus voltages that can vary from 0 V to 36 V,independent of the supply voltage. The device operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, drawinga typical supply current of 310 µA in normal operation. The device can be placed in a low-powerstandby mode where the typical operating current is only 2 µA. The device is specified over theoperating temperature range between –40°C and +125°C and features up to 16 programmableaddresses.