|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature Range
- Temperature Grade 0:–40°C to +150°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- HBMESD Classification Level H2
- CDM ESD Classification LevelC5
- Enhanced PWM Rejection
- Excellent CMRR:
- 132-dB DC CMRR
- 93-dB AC CMRR at 50 kHz
- Wide Common-Mode Range: –4 V to 80 V
- Gain Error: 0.20% (Maximum) With 2.5 ppm/°C (MaximumDrift)
- Offset Voltage: ±25 µV (Maximum) With 250nV/°C (Maximum Drift)
- Available Gains:
- INA240A1-Q1: 20 V/V
- INA240A2-Q1: 50 V/V
- INA240A3-Q1: 100V/V
- INA240A4-Q1: 200 V/V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA240A4QDRQ1
The INA240-Q1 device is anautomotive-qualified, voltage-output, current-senseamplifier with enhanced PWM rejection that can sense drops across shunt resistors over a widecommon-mode voltage range from –4 V to 80 V, independent of the supply voltage. The negativecommon-mode voltage allows the device to operate below ground, accommodating the flyback period oftypical solenoid applications. Enhanced PWM rejection provides high levels of suppression for largecommon-mode transients (ΔV/Δt) in systems that use pulse width modulation (PWM) signals (such asmotor drives and solenoid control systems). This feature allows for accurate current measurementswithout large transients and associated recovery ripple on the output voltage.
This device operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V power supply, drawinga maximum of 2.4 mA of supply current. Four fixed gains are available: 20 V/V, 50 V/V,100 V/V, and 200 V/V. The low offset of the zero-drift architecture enables current sensing withmaximum drops across the shunt as low as 10-mV full-scale. Grade 1 versions are specified over theextended operating temperature range (–40°C to +125°C) and are offered in an 8-pin TSSOP and 8-pinSOIC packages. Grade 0 versions are specified over the extended operating temperature range (–40°Cto +150°C) and are offered in an 8-pin SOIC package.