|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C6
- Pinout Optimized for External Filtering
- Wide Common-Mode Range: –16 V to +80 V
- CMRR: 120 dB
- ±2.5-mV Offset(Maximum)
- ±1% Gain Error (Maximum)
- 20-µV/°C Offset Drift(Maximum)
- 55-ppm/°C Gain Drift (Maximum)
- Bandwidth: Up to 130 kHz
- Two Gain Options Available:
- 14 V/V(INA270A-Q1)
- 20 V/V (INA271A-Q1)
- Quiescent Current: 900 µA (Maximum)
- Power Supply: 2.7 V to 18 V
- Packages: SOIC-8
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA270AQDRQ1
The INA270A-Q1 and INA271A-Q1 (INA27xA-Q1) family of current-shunt monitors with voltageoutput can sense voltage drops across current shunts at common-mode voltages from –16 V to +80 V,independent of the supply voltage. The INA27xA-Q1 pinouts readily enable filtering.
The INA27xA-Q1 devices are available with two output voltage scales: 14 V/V and 20 V/V.The 130-kHz bandwidth simplifies use in current-control loops.
The INA27xA-Q1 operates from a single 2.7-V to 18-V supply, drawing a maximum of 900 µAof supply current. They are specified over the extended operating temperature range of –40°C to+125°C and are offered in an SOIC-8 package.