|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide Common-Mode Input Range: 0 V to 36 V
- Dual Output: Amplifier and Comparator Output
- High Accuracy Amplifier:
- Offset Voltage: 35 µV (Max)
- Offset Voltage Drift: 0.5 µV/°C (Max)
- Gain Error: 0.1% (Max)
- Gain Error Drift: 10 ppm/°C
- Available Amplifier Gains:
- INA301A1: 20 V/V
- INA301A2: 50 V/V
- INA301A3: 100 V/V
- Programmable Alert Threshold Set Through a Single Resistor
- Total Alert Response Time: 1 µs
- Open-Drain Output With Latching Mode
- Package: VSSOP-8
Texas Instruments INA301A2IDGKT
The INA301 includes both a high common-mode, current-sensing amplifier and a high-speed comparator configured to detect overcurrent conditions through measuring the voltage developed across a current-sensing or current-shunt resistor and comparing that voltage to a defined threshold limit. The device features an adjustable limit threshold range that is set using a single external limit-setting resistor. This current-shunt monitor can measure differential voltage signals on common-mode voltages that can vary from 0 V up to 36 V, independent of the supply voltage.
The open-drain alert output can be configured to operate in either a transparent mode where the output status follows the input state or in a latched mode where the alert output is cleared when the latch is reset. The device alert response time is under 1 µs, allowing for quick detection of overcurrent events.
This device operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, drawing a maximum supply current of 700 µA. The device is specified over the extended operating temperature range (–40°C to +125°C), and is available in an 8-pin VSSOP package.