|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide Common-Mode Input Range: –0.1 V to 36 V
- Dual Comparator Outputs:
- INA302: Two Independent Overlimit Alerts
- INA303: Window Comparator
- Threshold Levels Set Individually
- Comparator 1 Alert Response: 1 µs
- Comparator 2 Adjustable Delay: 2 µs to 10 s
- Open-Drain Outputs With Independent Latch Control Modes
- High Accuracy Amplifier:
- Offset Voltage: 30 µV (Max, A3 Version)
- Offset Voltage Drift: 0.5 µV/°C (Max)
- Gain Error: 0.15% (Max, A3 Version)
- Gain Error Drift: 10 ppm/°C
- Available Amplifier Gains:
- INA302A1, INA303A1: 20 V/V
- INA302A2, INA303A2: 50 V/V
- INA302A3, INA303A3: 100 V/V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA302A2IPW
The INA302 and INA303 devices feature a high common-mode, bidirectional, current-sensingamplifier and two high-speed comparators to detect out-of-range current conditions. The INA302comparators are configured to detect and respond to overcurrent conditions. The INA303 comparatorsare configured to respond to both over- and undercurrent conditions in a windowed configuration.The device features an adjustable limit threshold range for each comparator set using an externallimit-setting resistor. These current-shunt monitors can measure differential voltage signals oncommon-mode voltages that can vary from –0.1 V up to 36 V, independent of the supply.
The open-drain alert outputs can be configured to operate in either a transparent mode(output status follows the input state) or in a latched mode (alert output is cleared when thelatch is reset). The alert response time for comparator 1 is under 1 µs and the alert response forcomparator 2 is set through an external capacitor ranging from 2 µs to 10 s.
This device operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, drawing a maximum supplycurrent of 950 µA. The device is specified over the extended operating temperature range (–40°C to+125°C), and is available in a 14-pin TSSOP package.