|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: 40µA/channel Shut Down: < 1µA
- HIGH GAIN ACCURACY: G = 5, 0.02%, 2ppm/°C
- GAIN SET WITH EXTERNAL RESISTORS
- LOW OFFSET VOLTAGE: ±200µV
- HIGH CMRR: 94dB
- LOW BIAS CURRENT: 10pA
- BANDWIDTH: 500kHz, G = 5V/V
- RAIL-TO-RAIL OUTPUT SWING: (V+) - 0.02V
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE: -55°C to +125°C
- SINGLE VERSION IN MSOP-8 PACKAGE AND DUAL VERSION IN TSSOP-14 PACKAGE
- INDUSTRIAL SENSOR AMPLIFIERS: Bridge, RTD, Thermistor, Position
- PHYSIOLOGICAL AMPLIFIERS: ECG, EEG, EMG
- A/D CONVERTER SIGNAL CONDITIONING
- DIFFERENTIAL LINE RECEIVERS WITH GAIN
- FIELD UTILITY METERS
- PCMCIA CARDS
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- TEST EQUIPMENT
- AUTOMOTIVE INSTRUMENTATION
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA321EA/250
The INA321 family is a series of rail-to-rail output, micropower CMOS instrumentation amplifiers that offer wide-range, single-supply, as well as bipolar-supply operation. The INA321 family provides low-cost, low-noise amplification of differential signals with micropower current consumption of 40µA. When shutdown, the INA321 has a quiescent current of less than 1µA. Returning to normal operations within nanoseconds, the shutdown feature makes the INA321 optimal for low-power battery or multiplexing applications.
Configured internally for 5V/V gain, the INA321 offers exceptional flexibility with user-programmable external gain resistors. The INA321 reduces common-mode error over frequency and with CMRR remaining high up to 3kHz, line noise and line harmonics are rejected.
The low-power design does not compromise on bandwidth or slew rate, making the INA321 ideal for driving sample Analog-to-Digital (A/D) converters as well as general-purpose applications. With high precision, low cost, and small packaging, the INA321 outperforms discrete designs, while offering reliability and performance.