|Package | PIN:||RGV | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Senses Bus Voltages From 0 V to 26 V
- Reports Shunt and Bus Voltage
- High Accuracy:
- Offset Voltage: ±80 µV (max)
- Gain Error: 0.25% (max)
- Configurable Averaging Options
- Four Programmable Addresses
- Programmable Alert and Warning Outputs
- Power-Supply Operation: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
Texas Instruments INA3221AIRGVT
The INA3221 is a three-channel, high-side current and bus voltage monitor with an I2C- and SMBUS-compatible interface. The INA3221 monitors both shunt voltage drops and bus supply voltages, in addition to having programmable conversion times and averaging modes for these signals. The INA3221 offers both critical and warning alerts to detect multiple programmable out-of-range conditions for each channel.
The INA3221 senses current on buses that can vary from 0 V to 26 V. The device is powered from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, and draws 350 µA (typ) of supply current. The INA3221 is specified over the operating temperature range of –40°C to +125°C. The I2C- and SMBUS-compatible interface features four programmable addresses.