|Package | PIN:||DRG | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low Offset Voltage: 25 µV (Maximum), G ≥ 100
- Low Drift: 0.1 µV/°C, G ≥ 100
- Low Noise: 50 nV/√Hz, G ≥ 100
- High CMRR: 100 dB (Minimum), G ≥ 10
- Low Input Bias Current: 200 pA (Maximum)
- Supply Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Input Voltage: (V) +0.1 V to (V+) 0.1 V
- Output Range: (V) +0.05 V to (V+) 0.05 V
- Low Quiescent Current: 50 µA
- Operating Temperature: 40°C to +125°C
- RFI Filtered Inputs
- 8-Pin VSSOP and 8-Pin WSON Packages
Texas Instruments INA333AIDRGT
The INA333 device is a low-power, precision instrumentation amplifier offering excellent accuracy. The versatile 3-operational amplifier design, small size, and low power make it ideal for a wide range of portable applications.
A single external resistor sets any gain from 1 to 1000. The INA333 is designed to use an industry-standard gain equation: G = 1 + (100 kΩ / RG).
The INA333 device provides very low offset voltage (25 µV, G ≥ 100), excellent offset voltage drift (0.1 µV/°C, G ≥ 100), and high common-mode rejection (100 dB at G ≥ 10). It operates with power supplies as low as 1.8 V (±0.9 V) and quiescent current is only 50 µA, making it ideal for battery-operated systems. Using autocalibration techniques to ensure excellent precision over the extended industrial temperature range, the INA333 device also offers exceptionally low noise density (50 nV/√Hz) that extends down to DC.
The INA333 device is available in both 8-pin VSSOP and WSON surface-mount packages and is specified over the TA = 40°C to +125°C temperature range.