|Package | PIN:||DRC | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Common-Mode Range: Includes V–
- Common-Mode Rejection:
- 104 dB (Min, G =10)
- 100 dB (Min at 5 kHz, G =10)
- Power-Supply Rejection: 100 dB (Min, G = 1)
- Low Offset Voltage: 150 µV, max
- Gain Drift: 1 ppm/°C (G = 1), 35 ppm/°C (G > 1)
- Noise: 18 nV/√Hz, G ≥ 100
- Bandwidth: 1 MHz (G = 1), 60 kHz (G = 100)
- Inputs Protected up to ±40 V
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Supply Current: 200 µA
- Shutdown Current: 2 µA
- Supply Range:
- Single Supply: 3 Vto 36 V
- Dual Supply: ±1.5 V to ±18V
- Specified Temperature Range:
–40°C to +125°C
- Packages: 3-mm × 3-mm VSON
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA826SIDRCR
The INA826S device is a low-cost instrumentation amplifier that offers extremely lowpower consumption along with shutdown and operates over a very wide single- or dual-supply range. Asingle external resistor sets any gain from 1 to 1000. The device offers excellent stability overtemperature, even at G > 1, as a result of the low gain drift of only 35 ppm/°C (max).
The INA826S is optimized to provide excellent common-mode rejection ratio of over 100 dB(G = 10) over frequencies up to 5 kHz. At G = 1, the common-mode rejection ratio exceeds 84 dBacross the full input common-mode range from the negative supply all the way up to 1 V of thepositive supply. Using a rail-to-rail output, the INA826S is well-suited for low voltage operationfrom a 3-V single supply as well as dual supplies up to ±18 V.
Shutdown pins are provided to reduce supply current below 2 µA. Additional circuitryprotects the inputs against overvoltage of up to ±40 V beyond the power supplies by limiting theinput currents to less than 8 mA.
The INA826S is available in a 10-pin, 3-mm ×
3-mm VSON surface-mount package. The INA826S is specified over the –40°C to +125°Ctemperature range.