|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Eliminates Errors from External Resistors at Gain of 5
- Common-Mode Range Goes Below
- Input Protection: Up to ±40 V
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Outstanding Precision:
- Common-Mode Rejection: 88 dB,minimum
- Low Offset Voltage: 150 µV, maximum
- Low Drift: 2.5µV/°C, maximum
- Low Gain Drift: 1 ppm/°C, max (G = 5V/V)
- Power-Supply Rejection:
100 dB, min (G = 5)
- Noise: 17 nV/√Hz, G =1000 V/V
- High Bandwidth:
- G =5: 600 kHz
- G = 100: 150 kHz
- Supply Current: 200 µA, typical
- Supply Range:
- Single Supply: 3 V to 36 V
- Dual Supply: ±1.5V to ±18 V
- Specified Temperature Range:
–40°C to +125°C
- Package: 8-pin VSSOP
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA827AIDGKR
The INA827 is a low-cost instrumentation amplifier (INA) that offers extremely low powerconsumption and operates over a very wide single- or dual-supply range. The device is optimized forthe lowest possible gain drift of only 1 ppm per degree Celsius in G = 5, which requires noexternal resistor. However, a single external resistor sets any gain from 5 to 1000.
The INA827 is optimized to provide excellent common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) of over88 dB (G = 5) over frequencies up to 5 kHz. In G = 5, CMRR exceeds 88 dB across the full inputcommon-mode range from the negative supply all the way up to 1 V of the positive supply. Using arail-to-rail output, the INA827 is well-suited for low-voltage operation from a 3-V singlesupply aswell as dual supplies up to ±18 V. Additional circuitry protects the inputs against overvoltage ofup to ±40 V beyond the power supplies by limiting the input currents to a save level.
The INA827 is available in a small VSSOP-8 package and is specified for the –40°C to+125°C temperature range. For a similar instrumentation amplifier with a gain range of 1 V/V to1000 V/V, see the INA826.