|Package | PIN:||DW | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 100 Mbps Data Rate
- Robust Isolation Barrier:
- >100-Year Projected Lifetime at 1.5kVRMS Working Voltage
- Up to 5000VRMS Isolation Rating
- Up to 12.8 kV SurgeCapability
- ±100 kV/µs TypicalCMTI
- Wide Supply Range: 2.25 V to 5.5 V
- 2.25-V to 5.5-V Level Translation
- Default Output High (ISO772x) and Low (ISO772xF) Options
- Wide Temperature Range: –55°C to +125°C
- Low Power Consumption, Typical 1.7 mA per Channel at 1 Mbps
- Low Propagation Delay: 11 ns Typical
- Robust Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- System-Level ESD, EFT, and Surge Immunity
- ±8 kV IEC 61000-4-2 Contact Discharge Protection across IsolationBarrier
- Wide-SOIC (DW-16, DWV-8) and Narrow-SOIC (D-8) Package Options
- Automotive Version Available: ISO772x-Q1
- Safety-Related Certifications:
- VDE Reinforced Insulation according to DIN V VDE V 0884-11:2017-01
- 5000 VRMS (DW-16, DWV-8) and 3000 VRMS (D-8) Isolation Rating per UL1577
- CSA Certification per IEC 60950-1, IEC 62368-1 and IEC 60601-1 EndEquipment Standards
- CQC Certification per GB4943.1-2011
- TUV Certificationaccording to EN 60950-1 and EN 61010-1
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ISO7720FDWR
The ISO772x devicesare high-performance, dual-channel digital isolators with 5000 VRMS (DW and DWV packages) and 3000VRMS (D package) isolation ratings per UL 1577. These devices are alsocertified by VDE, TUV, CSA, and CQC.
The ISO772x devicesprovide high electromagnetic immunity and low emissions at low power consumption, while isolatingCMOS or LVCMOS digital I/Os. Each isolation channel has a logic input and output buffer separatedby a double capacitive silicon dioxide (SiO2) insulation barrier. TheISO7720 device has bothchannels in the same direction while the ISO7721 device has both channels in the opposite direction. In the eventof input power or signal loss, the default output is high fordevices without suffix F and low for devices with suffix F. Seethe Device Functional Modes section for furtherdetails.
Used in conjunction with isolated power supplies, these devices help prevent noisecurrents on data buses, such as RS-485, RS-232, and CAN, from damaging sensitive circuitry. Through innovative chip designand layout techniques, the electromagnetic compatibility of the ISO772x devices has beensignificantly enhanced to ease system-level ESD, EFT, surge, and emissions compliance. TheISO772x family of devices isavailable in 16-pin SOIC wide-body (DW), 8-pin SOIC wide-body (DWV),and 8-pin SOIC narrow-body (D) packages.