|Package | PIN:||DW | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Signaling Rate: Up to 100 Mbps
- Wide Supply Range: 2.25 V to 5.5 V
- 2.25-V to 5.5-V Level Translation
- Default Output High and Low Options
- Wide Temperature Range: –55°C to +125°C
- Low Power Consumption, Typical 1.7 mA per Channel at 1 Mbps
- Low Propagation Delay: 11 ns Typical
- High CMTI: ±100 kV/µs Typical
- Robust Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- System-Level ESD, EFT, and Surge Immunity
- Isolation Barrier Life: >40 Years
- Wide-SOIC (DW-16, DWV-8) and Narrow-SOIC (D-8) Package Options
- Safety-Related Certifications:
- VDE Reinforced Insulation according to DIN V VDE V 0884-11:2017-01
- 5000 VRMS (DW and DWV) and 3000VRMS (D) Isolation Rating per UL 1577
- CSA Certificationper IEC 60950-1, IEC 62368-1, IEC 61010-1, and IEC 60601-1 End Equipment Standards
- CQC Certification per GB4943.1-2011
- TUV Certificationaccording to EN 60950-1 and EN 61010-1
- DWV Package Certifications are Planned; All Other CertificationsComplete
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ISO7721FDWR
The ISO772x devicesare high-performance, dual-channel digital isolators with 5000 VRMS (DW and DWV packages) and 3000VRMS (D package) isolation ratings per UL 1577. These devices are alsocertified by VDE, TUV, CSA, and CQC.
The ISO772x devicesprovide high electromagnetic immunity and low emissions at low power consumption, while isolatingCMOS or LVCMOS digital I/Os. Each isolation channel has a logic input and output buffer separatedby a silicon dioxide (SiO2) insulation barrier. The ISO7720 device has both channels inthe same direction while the ISO7721 device has both channels in the opposite direction. In the eventof input power or signal loss, the default output is high fordevices without suffix F and low for devices with suffix F. Seethe Device Functional Modes section for furtherdetails.
Used in conjunction with isolated power supplies, these devices help prevent noisecurrents on a data bus or other circuits from entering the local ground and interfering with ordamaging sensitive circuitry. Through innovative chip design and layout techniques, theelectromagnetic compatibility of the ISO772x devices has been significantly enhanced to ease system-levelESD, EFT, surge, and emissions compliance. The ISO772x family of devices is available in 16-pin SOIC wide-body(DW), 8-pin SOIC wide-body (DWV), and 8-pin SOIC narrow-body (D)packages.