|Package | PIN:||DW | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Signaling Rate: Up to 100 Mbps
- Wide Supply Range: 2.25 V to 5.5 V
- 2.25-V to 5.5-V Level Translation
- Default Output High and Low Options
- Low Power Consumption, Typical 1.5 mA per Channel at 1 Mbps
- Low Propagation Delay: 11 ns Typical
- High CMTI: ±100 kV/µs Typical
- Robust Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- System-Level ESD, EFT, and SurgeImmunity
- Low Emissions
- Isolation Barrier Life: >40 Years
- Wide-SOIC (DW-16) and QSOP (DBQ-16) Package Options
- Safety-Related Certifications:
- Reinforced Insulation per DIN V VDE V 0884-11:2017-01
- 5000VRMS (DW) and 2500 VRMS (DBQ) Isolation Rating per UL1577
- CSA Component Acceptance Notice 5A, IEC 60950-1 and IEC 60601-1 EndEquipment Standards
- CQC Certification per GB4943.1-2011
- TUV Certificationaccording to EN 60950-1 and EN 61010-1
- All Certifications Complete except CQCApproval of DBQ-16 Package Devices
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ISO7731FQDWRQ1
The ISO773x-Q1 devicesare high-performance, triple-channel digital isolators with 5000 VRMS (DWpackage) and 3000 VRMS (DBQ package) isolation ratings per UL1577.
This family of devices has reinforced insulation ratings according to VDE, CSA, TUV andCQC.
The ISO773x-Q1 familyof devices provides high electromagnetic immunity and low emissions at low power consumption, whileisolating CMOS or LVCMOS digital I/Os. Each isolation channel has a logic input and output bufferseparated by a silicon dioxide (SiO2) insulation barrier. This device comeswith enable pins which can be used to put the respective outputs in high impedance for multi-masterdriving applications and to reduce power consumption. The ISO7730-Q1 device has all threechannels in the same direction and the ISO7731-Q1 device has two forward and one reverse-direction channel. If theinput power or signal is lost, the default output is high fordevices without suffix F and low for devices with suffix F. Seethe Device Functional Modes section for furtherdetails.
Used in conjunction with isolated power supplies, this device helps prevent noisecurrents on a data bus or other circuits from entering the local ground and interfering with ordamaging sensitive circuitry. Through innovative chip design and layout techniques, electromagneticcompatibility of the ISO773x-Q1device has been significantly enhanced to ease system-level ESD, EFT, surge, and emissionscompliance. The ISO773x-Q1family of devices is available in 16-pin wide-SOIC and QSOP packages.