|Package | PIN:||DW | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Signaling Rate: Up to 100 Mbps
- Wide Supply Range: 2.25 V to 5.5 V
- 2.25-V to 5.5-V Level Translation
- Default Output High and Low Options
- Low Power Consumption, Typical 1.5 mA per Channel at 1 Mbps
- Low Propagation Delay: 10.7 ns Typical
- High CMTI: ±100 kV/µs Typical
- Robust Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- System-Level ESD, EFT, and Surge Immunity
- Isolation Barrier Life: >40 Years
- Wide-SOIC (DW-16) and QSOP (DBQ-16) Package Options
- Safety-Related Certifications:
- DIN V VDE V 0884-11:2017-01
- UL 1577 Component RecognitionProgram
- CSA Component Acceptance Notice 5A, IEC 60950-1 and IEC 60601-1 EndEquipment Standards
- CQC Approval per GB4943.1-2011
- TUV Certification accordingto EN 60950-1 and EN 61010-1
- All Certifications Complete except CQC Approval ofDBQ-16 Package Devices
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ISO7741FQDWQ1
The ISO774x-Q1 devicesare high-performance, quad-channel digital isolators with 5000 VRMS (DWpackage) and 3000 VRMS (DBQ package) isolation ratings per UL 1577. Thisfamily of devices has reinforced insulation ratings according to VDE, CSA, TUV and CQC.
The ISO774x-Q1 devicesprovide high
electromagnetic immunity and low emissions at low power consumption, while isolating CMOS orLVCMOS digital I/Os. Each isolation channel has a logic input and output buffer separated bysilicon dioxide (SiO2) insulation barrier. This device comes with enablepins which can be used to put the respective outputs in high impedance for multi-master drivingapplications and to reduce power consumption. The ISO7740-Q1 device has all fourchannels in the same direction, the ISO7741-Q1 device has three forward and one reverse-direction channels, andthe ISO7742-Q1 device has twoforward and two reverse-direction channels. If the input power or signal is lost, default output ishigh for devices without suffix F and low for devices with suffix F. See the Device Functional Modes section for furtherdetails.
Used in conjunction with isolated power supplies, this device helps prevent noisecurrents on a data bus or other circuits from entering the local ground and interfering with ordamaging sensitive circuitry. Through innovative chip design and layout techniques, electromagneticcompatibility of the ISO774x-Q1devices have been significantly enhanced to ease system-level ESD, EFT, surge, and emissionscompliance. The ISO774x-Q1devices are available in 16-pin SOIC and QSOP packages.