|Package | PIN:||DSG | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Threshold tolerance: <1 % of coil diameter
- Temperature stable switching operation
- Average Supply Current: < 20 µA @ 10 sps
- Shutdown Supply Current: 140 nA
- Push-pull output
- Resistor Programmable Threshold
- Insensitive to DC Magnetic Fields
- Contactless Switching Operation
- Sample Rate up to 4 ksps
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 V – 3.3 V
- Operating Temperature Range: 40 to 125 °C
Texas Instruments LDC0851HDSGR
The LDC0851 is a close range inductive switch ideal for contactless and robust applications such as presence detection, event counting, and simple buttons.
The switch is triggered when a conductive object comes within close proximity of the sensing coil. Hysteresis is included to ensure a reliable switching threshold immune to mechanical vibration. The differential implementation prevents false triggering over environmental factors such as temperature variation or humidity effects.
Inductive sensing technology provides reliable and accurate sensing even in the presence of dirt, oil, or moisture making it ideal for use in harsh or dirty environments. The solid state switching eliminates the failures due to reed, mechanical, or contact switching. Unlike competitive products, the LDC0851 does not require magnets, nor is it affected by DC magnetic fields.