|Package | PIN:||P | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Low Input Bias Current 50 pA Typical
- Low Input Noise Current 0.01 pA/√Hz Typical
- Low Supply Current 3.6 mA Typical
- High Input Impedance 1012 Ω Typical
- Internally-Trimmed Offset Voltage
- Gain Bandwidth 3 MHz Typical
- High Slew Rate 13 V/µs Typical
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LF353P
This LF353 device is a low-cost, high-speed, JFET-input operational amplifier with very low input offset voltage. It requires low supply current yet maintains a large gain-bandwidth product and a fast slew rate. In addition, the matched high-voltage JFET input provides very low input bias and offset currents.
The LF353 can be used in applications such as high-speed integrators, digital-to-analog converters, sample-and-hold circuits, and many other circuits.
The LF353 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.