|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Low Input Bias Current, 50 pA Typ
- Low Input Noise Current, 0.01 pA/ Hz\ Typ
- Low Supply Current, 2 mA Typ
- High Input impedance, 1012 Typ
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion
- Low 1/f Noise Corner, 50 Hz Typ
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (D) and Standard (P) DIPs
Texas Instruments LF411CD
This device is a low-cost, high-speed, JFET-input operational amplifier with very low input offset voltage and a maximum input offset voltage drift. It requires low supply current, yet maintains a large gain-bandwidth product and a fast slew rate. In addition, the matched high-voltage JFET input provides very low input bias and offset currents.
The LF411 can be used in applications such as high-speed integrators, digital-to-analog converters, sample-and-hold circuits, and many other circuits.
The LF411C is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The LF411I is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.