|Package | PIN:||P | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Low Input Bias Current...50 pA Typ
- Low Input Noise Current
0.01 pA/ Hz\ Typ
- Low Supply Current...4.5 mA Typ
- High Input impedance...1012 Typ
- Internally Trimmed Offset Voltage
- Wide Gain Bandwidth...3 MHz Typ
- High Slew Rate...13 V/us Typ
Texas Instruments LF412CP
This device is a low-cost, high-speed, JFET-input operational amplifier with very low input offset voltage and a specified maximum input offset voltage drift. It requires low supply current yet maintains a large gain bandwidth product and a fast slew rate. In addition, the matched high-voltage JFET input provides very low input bias and offset currents.
The LF412C can be used in applications such as high-speed integrators, digital-to-analog converters, sample-and-hold circuits, and many other circuits.
The LF412C is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.