|Package | PIN:||LMC | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 1/10 Supply Current of a LM1458: 400 µA (Max)
- Low Input Bias Current: 50 pA (Max)
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 1 mV (Max)
- Low Input Offset Voltage Drift: 7 µV/°C (Typ)
- High Gain Bandwidth: 1 MHz
- High Slew Rate: 1 V/µs
- Low Noise Voltage for Low Power: 35 nV/√Hz
- Low Input Noise Current: 0.01 pA/√Hz
- High Input Impedance: 1012Ω
- High Gain VO = ±10V, RL = 10k: 50k (Min)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LF442AMH/NOPB
The LF442-MIL dual low power operational amplifiers provide many of the same ACcharacteristics as the industry standard LM1458 while greatly improving the DC characteristics ofthe LM1458. The amplifiers have the same bandwidth, slew rate, and gain (10 kΩ load) as the LM1458and only draw one tenth the supply current of the LM1458. In addition the well matched high voltageJFET input devices of the LF442-MIL reduce the input bias and offset currents by a factor of 10,000over the LM1458. A combination of careful layout design and internal trimming ensures very lowinput offset voltage and voltage drift. The LF442-MIL also has a very low equivalent input noisevoltage for a low power amplifier.
The LF442-MIL is pin compatible with the LM1458 allowing an immediate 10 times reductionin power drain in many applications. The LF442-MIL should be used where low power dissipation andgood electrical characteristics are the major considerations.