|Package | PIN:||DSC | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Output Current Accuracy (-40°C to +125°C)
- Input Voltage Range: 3V to 5.5V
- 6-Bit Current DAC That Connects Directly to the Feedback Node of an External Regulator to Provide Output Voltage Control
- Precision Enable to Support Custom UVLO
- WSON-10 3 mm x 3 mm Footprint, 0.5 mm Pitch
- Compatible With the TMS320C66XX DSP Smart Reflex Technology
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM10010SD/NOPB
The LM10010 is a precision, digitally programmed device used to control the output voltage of a DC/DC converter. The LM10010 outputs a DC current inversely proportional to a 6-bit input word. This current DAC output connects to the feedback pin of a regulator in order to adjust its output voltage to a desired range and resolution set by the user. As the 6-bit word counts up, the output voltage is adjusted higher based on the setting of the feedback resistors in the converter.
The LM10010 is designed to program point of load regulators with adjustable resistor feedback networks for VID (Voltage Identification).