|Package | PIN:||KTT | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available in 3.3-V, 5.0-V, and Adjustable Versions
- Current Limiting and Thermal Protection
- Output Current 5 A
- Industrial Temperature Range 40°C to 125°C
- Line Regulation 0.015% (Typical)
- Load Regulation 0.1% (Typical)
Texas Instruments LM1084IS-ADJ/NOPB
The LM1084 is a regulator with a maximum dropout of 1.5 V at 5 A of load current. The device has the same pinout as TIs industry standard LM317.
Two resistors are required to set the output voltage of the adjustable output voltage version of the LM1084. Fixed output voltage versions integrate the adjust resistors.
The LM1084 circuit includes a zener trimmed bandgap reference, current limiting, and thermal shutdown.
Refer to LM1085 for the 3A version, and the LM1086 for the 1.5A version.