|Package | PIN:||LP | 3|
- Rated for Full −55°C to +130°C Range
- Available in a TO-92 Package
- Predictable Curvature Error
- Suitable for Remote Applications
- UL Recognized Component
- Accuracy at +30°C ±2.5 °C (max)
- Accuracy at +130°C & −55°C ±3.5 to ±3.8 °C (max)
- Power Supply Voltage Range +2.4V to +5.5V
- Current Drain 10 μA (max)
- Nonlinearity ±0.4 % (typ)
- Output Impedance 160 Ω (max)
- Load Regulation
- 0µA < IL< +16 µA
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM19CIZ/LFT4
The LM19 is a precision analog output CMOS integrated-circuit temperature sensor that operates over a −55°C to +130°C temperature range. The power supply operating range is +2.4 V to +5.5 V. The transfer function of LM19 is predominately linear, yet has a slight predictable parabolic curvature. The accuracy of the LM19 when specified to a parabolic transfer function is ±2.5°C at an ambient temperature of +30°C. The temperature error increases linearly and reaches a maximum of ±3.8°C at the temperature range extremes. The temperature range is affected by the power supply voltage. At a power supply voltage of 2.7 V to 5.5 V the temperature range extremes are +130°C and −55°C. Decreasing the power supply voltage to 2.4 V changes the negative extreme to −30°C, while the positive remains at +130°C.
The LM19's quiescent current is less than 10 μA. Therefore, self-heating is less than 0.02°C in still air. Shutdown capability for the LM19 is intrinsic because its inherent low power consumption allows it to be powered directly from the output of many logic gates or does not necessitate shutdown at all.